Monday, May 25, 2009

Late Night Video - My AMV?

And a late night it is.  However, tonight's video is very special because it is one I made.  You see, back when I went ahead and watched Barbie and the Diamond Castle, I got the idea to make an AMV featuring Lydia.  It was actually a completely different song, but then I watched an AMV set to "In the Dark of the Night" from Anastasia, and thinking about it later, I realized that it fit Lydia pretty well, too.  This video, however, is only a small bit of the song, since I found that the song may fit the movie, but the movie itself doesn't have the greatest footage to match the lyrics.  At this point, I'm optimistic that I can figure out the rest of it (except for the beginning.  I have no clue how to do that), but just in case I never do, I wanted to get this up.

No comments: