Choose five series (no peeking before you choose them), list them, and then answer the questions below. 1. Harry Potter 2. Adventures in Care-a-lot 3. Paniponi Dash! 4. Pushing Daisies 5. Sushi Pack
1. Which is your favorite series from your list? And why? Pushing Daisies, most likely. It's the one I worried about most during the Writer's Strike, anyway. I really liked Wonderfalls, which was made by the same guy, in fact it was the first live action show that I actually cared about and planned to watch every week. So of course I was devastated when it got canceled after three episodes. Which is why I was worried that the same thing would happen to Pushing Daisies. Fortunately, it didn't but then the Writer's Strike happened! You see, bad things happen to shows that I actually care about and don't watch just because everyone else in the room is watching it. But it seems to be safe now. As for the actual show, I can't describe just what makes it so awesome, but it basically boils down to good writing and a great cast.
2. If you were to pair two characters from 1 and 4, who would they be? From Harry Potter and Pushing Daisies? I honestly have no clue. I don't generally think of anybody romantically with anyone else in HP, actually, although I know plenty of others do.
3. What is one thing you'd like to change about 3's plotline? What plotline? Well, I'd probably make Becky not a genius 11-year-old teacher. I know it's me overthinking things, but it just bugs me so much.
4. If both main characters of 2 and 5 were falling off a cliff, which one would you save? Depends on which main character, since both shows have a core five. I mean, if it was Funshine vs. Ikura, I'd save Ikura, since Funshine can probably use his belly badge to make a sun parachute, or those light balls he used in "Unbearable" to save himself. Actually, that's true of all the Care Bears except for Oopsy, so I'd save the sushi each time, unless it was Oopsy, in which case I'd have to save him, unless Wingnut was around, because then he'd do it instead.
5. Which event was the most horrible for you in 1? I don't even remember anymore. I mean, I had Sirius' death spoiled for me because I didn't read the fifth book until a year after it came out, and it's been so long since I read the books that I can't remember my initial reactions. And I didn't really like the last one so...ah, there we go, hearing Mrs. Weasley call Bellatrix a bitch. That was the worst, because I imagine Mrs. Weasley as being a lot like my mom (although my family doesn't have nearly as many kids in it), and she would never use that word, no matter how mad she got.
6. Which is your least favorite character of 2? I don't really dislike any of the characters, especially since most of them are not all that fleshed out. I guess if I really had to pick, it would be that General robot from "Heatwave." Or maybe New-B, although he gets points at the end for zinging Grizzle.
7. If the antagonist of 3 were to rape the main character of 1, what would you do? Again, who is the antagonist? I really can't think of one for PPD.
8. What song reminds you of 5? While I usually find songs that match characters from the shows I watch, I haven't done that for Sushi Pack yet, so I have to skip this one.
9. Of 1, 3, and 5, which is the easiest to think about? At this point, Sushi Pack. HP is overdone for me, although Wizard People, Dear Reader is currently awesome, and PPD is easier to enjoy if I don't think about it too hard (see question 3).
10. Are the protagonists of 2 and 4 similar? No, not really. Not at all, in fact. Too bad it's not 2 and 5, then I could post my decisions on which core five members match up.