Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Lorax Stuff

The Lorax movie's official site updated yesterday, going from what is now the splash page to an interactive site, with more wallpapers, some games, and a handful of character profiles.  I wasn't really going to comment on that, but the Once-ler's profile mentions he has a talent for playing guitar.  And I was like "Can't wait to see the fan art for that."  And then today I found that Collider put up 8 clips from the movie, and in one of them, the Once-ler has his guitar!  I was so happy.
Now, on the one hand, I'm glad that clips from the movie keep popping up because I am seriously eating them up.  But on the other hand, I don't want to have the whole thing spoiled for me, either.  So even though there's still three weeks to go, I hope that these are the last of the promo clips.  Speaking of, here's the clips, all in one video.  A few have already shown up in other places, but at least half of them are new:

No comments: