2. Masatsuki Nenga
8. Titanium Chef
9. Tadase Hotori
10. Miss Calamity
11. Tenderheart (AiCaL)
12. Mr. Small
1) Who would make a better college professor: 6 or 11?
Probably Ranban, although he'd definitely be the type to lord it over his students. I just can't picture Tenderheart teaching.
2) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
Not exactly hot, but incredibly cute in an exasperating kind of way.
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Mr. Small would ask Titanium Chef to bring him and Mr. Nosy some sushi, of course. Titanium Chef would have the Legion members deliver, but they'd be stopped by the Sushi Pack initially, until the Pack found out they were just doing an honest delivery.
4) What is, or would be, 9's favorite book?
I honestly have no clue what Tadase's favorite book would be. But his chara-changed self probably loves How to Rule the World: a Handbook for the Aspiring Dictator.
5) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
I swear I did not due this on purpose, but Masatsuki (2) already swore fealty to Ranban (6) in the show, so there you go.
6) For some reason, 5 is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9, or 10?
Kani needs a roommate, eh? Neither Tadase nor Miss Calamity is that great a match for her, but she's less likely to lose her damage deposit if she rooms with Tadase. Plus, I can totally see her fangirling him in the much the same way as Amu.
7) 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Masatsuki, Hadagi, and Mr. Small... probably a ramen shop. Whether or not they would discuss their feelings on being secondary characters, I can't really say.
8) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Obviously, Vidia would want to race, and would win, even if her opponent wasn't the most accident prone of the Little Misses. For the record, Miss Calamity managed to get tied up in her own shoelaces.
9) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would they get it back?
Tako stole The Book of Chum Chop?! Titanium Chef would no doubt utilize a brilliant disguise to get the book back.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Hadagi and Mr. Small getting what they most desire? Not quite sure what it would be for Mr. Small, so he can share Hadagi's. Thus, the title would be "R-E-S-P-E-C-T."
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
McKenna and Tako? Obviously, the world would be in danger (or maybe just one town) while Tako went on vacation. Away from the rest of the Pack, he has to rely on McKenna and the power of her belly badge charms!
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
We'd probably get along just fine.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Doesn't matter, since she'd never do anything for a Clumsy like me.
14) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (either in appearance or personality)?
Tenderheart? Not really.
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
What would Kani and McKenna be up at arms about in the first place? Then again, they both can be pretty crabby, so it wouldn't take much. Masatsuki would take the side of whichever one appeared to be in the right, which would vary depending on the circumstances.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
Something akin to "I have a bad feeling about this!"
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
Jethro Tull - Man of Principle
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Ranban would get it, simply because of his size advantage over Tako and Mr. Small, even if he's not in his mail suit.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
I'm horrible at thinking up pick-up lines, and I'm especially drawing a blank on something for Masatsuki to use on Miss Calamity. Mostly because he's too earnest and/or naive to use pick-up lines.
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Aw, Kani? Probably talking back to a police officer when pulled over.
21) What is 6's secret?
Well, he tries to keep his true form a secret from most people, even going so far as to send a servant who accidently saw it down a trapdoor.
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Tenderheart, no question.
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Titanium Chef, no question. No offense, Hadagi.
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Tako and Tadase team up with help from Tenderheart, but he's really McKenna's spy? And she kidnapped Mr. Small. Kani tells them to find Vidia, and she gives them something to get Mr. Small back? That's one weird plot. I'd call it "Tako's Strangest Day Ever."